Drawing the Line

I recently had someone ask me what the best liner for summer was. And when I thought about it, I realized that for the Indian climate/any other hot and humid place where your make up is likely to sweat off, you DO need something with staying power. And even I, subconsciously, switch up my liner during these months as well.

So here are my two favorite liners at the moment.



So the Maybelline Colossal Liner is something that I've been wanting to try for a while now. I'm not the biggest fan of felt tip liners, but this had claims of it being the 'blackest liner' ever. And I needed it. And I am happy to report that these claims were true. It is incredibly easy to use, very VERY black and makes my morning cat eye a painless job. I will say though, that this one isn't waterproof, if that is what you're after.

And for you ladies that have are tormented by the oily eyelid syndrome - check out the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner. It is a tiny little brush-felt tip hybrid (a flocked tip, is what they call it). It is VERY long wearing. The only downside to this for me, was that it wasn't a matte liner, which is something I prefer for everyday use. But if you're down with a bit of shine - go for it. It dries really quickly and lasts ALL day. And one thing that I personally like about this is that at the end of the day when you're taking off your make up, this comes off very easily - it almost flakes off with water. So no panda eyes.


What liners have you guys been loving this summer?

Post a Comment

© Seriously Noir.. Design by Fearne.