Talking Body (Shop)

To all of you who got the Tove Lo reference, thank you, you made my day. I feel current and up to date with music :P

It was that time of the year where I cashed in those reward points and hit the Body Shop sale. My mom and I both bought stuff, so I thought I'd share.


1. Camomile Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (Original Price 795 INR - Sale Price - 397.50 INR)
I went in wanting to try a make up remover or a cleanser and I managed to snag the last bottle of this beauty at 50% off. I need something to take off the black warpaint, and this does the job without making my eyes sting.

2. White Musk Smoky Rose Eau De Toilette (Original Price 1395 INR - Sale Price - 697.50 INR)
This is divine. A brilliant light musk, which is not overpowering in the least. Definitely an evening perfume.

3. Satsuma Body Polish (Bought at Original Price - 650 INR)
This one is completely my Mum's. I'm the Strawberry Body Polish Fangirl, through and through. This one is for all you people who like something a lot less fruity and a lot more citrusy and refreshing. It leaves your skin feeling blissfully smooth.

4.. Color Crush Eyeshadow in Moonlight Kiss (Original Price 695 INR - Sale Price - 347.5)
 I've been on the lookout for a matte black single eye shadow since god knows when. Yes, at some point I will order Make Up Geek's Corrupt, but I thought I'd give Moonlight Kiss a go. I use it to smoke out my eyes and bedroom them down (or up?) a little. The initial color goes on VERY strong, but it does tend to fade out pretty fast, I've noticed. Kind of a miss for me.



Happy Weekend!


Post a Comment

© Seriously Noir.. Design by Fearne.