WIW 1: Last of the Bangalore Days




So the weather today was pretty much atrociously hot. So what better color to wear than black, right?
Sigh.

Either way. Couple weeks ago, I was wandering around Comm Street trying to find a cropped sweater to wear. And I found this beauty for 250 INR. Like, what. I love the knit. It's heavy, but not chunky, you know? Again, a lovely addition to the new basic capsule wardrobe that I'm building up.
I layered it with another crochet edged crop top so I wouldn't have to wear a bandeau bra (too damn tight and sticky for weather like this. Wanted it to be all easy breezy in that general area.)

Bag from New Look, you can read the post here.

Also enjoying the fact that I can ponytail my hair again after two damn years.

Happy Thursday!

Post a Comment

© Seriously Noir.. Design by Fearne.