The Skin Perfecter that actually Perfects


When I finally bit the bullet and bought the full size of the Loreal Paris Skin Perfect 20+ (phew), I felt no buyer's remorse whatsoever.


This product is REALLY targeted at the 20-30 age bracket. Loreal really understood that the issues 20-year-olds face with their skin are extremely different from what say, a 40 year old would. I definitely don't have the time for a beauty regime with my schedule, and Bangalore pollution makes it that much worse! Plus those late nights don't exactly have me looking like a Disney princess.

This is truly an erase-all/do-over/imsorryididntgetenoughsleep for your face.

 I'm not a fan of whitening day creams, so I was skeptical at first, but this didn't have that instant 'bleached' effect that some lower priced day creams do (I'm talking to YOU, Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream). It's also really light, so it doesn't leave you feeling oily or greasy.

It's made my skin very smooth and imperfections have reduced a LOT (even some old zit scars have noticeably faded)  - basically, it does exactly what it says on the tin, which I really appreciate.

Would I recommend this? Absolutely. I see results, and that is good enough for me. And at 325 INR for 50g, it didn't break the bank.

Post a Comment

© Seriously Noir.. Design by Fearne.