Valentine's Day Face

It's that time of year again when we go through a week of cutesy hallmark reasons to buy your S.O a rose or a teddy or diamond jewelry. Or if you want to make a lasting impression, propose.

But for me, if I don't have anywhere to be, or anyone to be with </endpity>, I dress up anyway, make plans and go out anyway.
So, again, I am no makeup artist. But these are a few products that you can use on your face that will get you in the Valentines spirit.
Advantage? You need all of one brush and a couple of clean fingers. No fancy technique required.

So, I'd also like to call this a real no-makeup look. These colors look fine without base makeup, which is what I did. But if your skin isn't behaving this month (I promptly woke up with one of those im-almost-a-pimple-but-not-a-pimple bumps). The lipstick isn't too hoochie and the eye makeup isn't too hooker. If you want to put some base on, you can do that too.


Red because Valentines day

Swatches of Fuchsia Crystal and Bad to the Bronze
Also, I think this is the perfect pink lipstick - you can build it up, or stain it down.



Yes, I'm wearing a tee.

Products Used:

1. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Studio in Bad to the Bronze
2. Maybelline Color Sensational in Fuchsia Crystal
3. Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
4. Bella Pierre Mineral Blush in Suede
5. Revlon Color Stay liquid liner in Black beauty
6. NYX eye liner in Black

Happy V-Day!




































Post a Comment

© Seriously Noir.. Design by Fearne.